Kink On Tap
Episode 30 "Anal Sex for God"
Guest(s): Martin Quinones
Recorded: February 28, 2010
Published: March 2, 2010
Previous episode – Next episode
- Olympians run out of condoms | Carnal Nation
- Nicaragua's Abortion Ban Is Inhumane and Backward -- Politics Daily
- In Utah, Miscarriage = Criminal Homicide | Amplify
- Va. Lawmaker: Disabled Kids are God's Punishment for Abortion - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
- Savage Love - Columns - Savage Love - Dan Savage - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper
- Unitarian Universalist Seminarians to be Trained in Sexuality Issues and Ethics
- The Case For An Older Woman " OkTrends
- Dove: Redefining Male Beauty | Adios Barbie
- Can You Get Sexuality Info at the Library? | Charlie Glickman
Notable quotes Edit
- "Another witty and incisive remark!"
- -- Panelsit @ timecode
External references Edit
- How and Why I Came Out as Pan/Poly/Kinky on my Law School Applications - KinkForAll Providence
- Marty's KinkForAll Providence video
- Saga of the Little Hater hosted at Jay Smooth's ill doctrine
- Meitar Moscovitz and Emma Gross | Young Visionaries | Akimbo
- maymay: Why I Love My Girlfriend's Cocks
- Sexuality Information Access in U.S. Public Libraries
Chat room quotesEdit
- Good times between world class athletes!
- Looksy @ 1:24:20 UTC
- Why are we giving them condoms? They should be passing those amazing genes along!
- artymous @ 1:27:12 UTC
- I read a great comment today that mentioned that pro-lifers are saying the rights of a fetus are more important than the rights of a fully grown adult woman which struck ma as very true.
- ohigetit @ 1:40:35 UTC
- But what you're saying just makes me go crosseyed. who can charge for miscarriages? there are so many women who WANT to carry to term, just like you said.
- SkottyD @ 1:45:45 UTC
- Oh please. Put the bible down and back away slowly.
- BostonMarriage @ 1:46:44 UTC
- Oh my god, the wiggling
- ohigetit @ 1:51:41 UTC
- I don't date online. I've told people I'd rather work on my blog.
- Viviane @ 2:11:25 UTC
- You have to wonder how much of those answers are skewed by people filling out what they think the opposite sex with want.
- ohigetit @ 2:16:13 UTC
- I don't know, I think peak is relative to the individual.
- mrsexsmith @ 2:21:04 UTC
- Confidence and dominance often are not correlated.
- SkottyD @ 2:23:19 UTC
- The ambiguity is probably part of its smart—that we who think it's stereotypes think it's tongue-in-cheek, and that if you buy into the stereotypes maybe you think it's supporting you.
- mrsexsmith @ 2:30:19 UTC
- I love you may for saying things like "it's okay to be who you want to be."
- mrsexsmith @ 2:32:59 UTC
- So it's better kids get sex info from their friends?
- Pavo734 @ 2:41:03 UTC
- Condom Mania: From the Olympics to the World Cup, are condoms the new collector's craze?
- The New Math on Campus
- A Beauty Regime For The "New Man"
- Masculinity in a Spray Can
Choose the download format that best meets your needs. If you're not sure which that is, you probably want the MP3 version to listen on a PC and the AAC version on a Mac. :)
And, as always, you can subscribe to the Kink On Tap podcast feed (AAC format), the Kink On Tap MP3 feed, or the Kink On Tap Ogg Vorbis feed.
If you'd like to embed this episode into your website, use the following code:
<div class="kot-embedded-player" style="text-align:center;"><object width="320" height="240" classid="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B" codebase="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab"> <embed src="http://kinkontap.com/episodes/kinkontap30.m4a" width="320" height="240" autoplay="false" href="http://kinkontap.com/?cat=3" pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/"></embed> <param name="src" value="http://kinkontap.com/episodes/kinkontap30.m4a" /> <param name="autoplay" value="false" /> <param name="pluginspage" value="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/" /> </object><br /> This is <a href="http://kinkontap.com/">Kink On Tap</a> episode 30, by <a xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#" href="http://kinkontap.com/?author=4" property="cc:attributionName" rel="cc:attributionURL">maymay and Emma</a>.<br /> <small><span xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" href="http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/Sound" property="dc:title" rel="dc:type">Kink On Tap</span> is licensed under a <a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/">CC-BY-NC-ND 3.0 Unported License</a>.<br /> Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available<br />at <a xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#" href="http://KinkOnTap.com/about/" rel="cc:morePermissions">KinkOnTap.com/about</a>.</small></div>